Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Who has a T-Mobile T309?

My aim doesn't work on my phone anymore. I went on aim.com on my computer and it has stopped working on my phone completely. Does anyone know how to fix the problem? I have called T-Mobile, and they said it was troubleshooting or something and they were supposed to fix the problem.., but they didn't Does anyone know what do do? I have changed my password and turned my phone on and off and it doesn't work. My Samsung X-105 cell phone works with aim, but my T-309 doesn't work. When I turned the phone on and hit too left buttons and try to sign into my yahoo instant messenger and aim.., it just doesn't work.., I need it too work and I am getting fed up here.., Can anyone help me?

Favorite Answer

WELL MY ADVISE IT TO GET AN ADD ON BEACAUSE I HAVE THAT TYPE AND MINE DID THE EZACT SAME THING SO WHEN U CLICK TO GO AN LOG IN IT SAYS INFO RIGHT? THEN U CALL THIS NUMER THAT IT SAYS IN UR INFORMATION GUIE IF U READ THE INSTRUCTIONS IT ALWAYS DEPENDS IN UR PIN CODE AND **** BUT BASICLY READ AND READ READ THEN U WILL FINGURE IT OUT!!

JESSICA