When you vote for a best answer...?

...do you actually read ALL the answers or do we read a couple and pick one at the beginning?

oops...meant to say "do YOU read..." not we lol

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

it's not stupid...the only reason I ask is because when I was voting before...the first answer got like 20 votes while after reading one toward the end, realized there was a MUCH better answer that only got 2 votes...

Favorite Answer

I read them all. It's nice for people to answer, so I give them the courtesy of reading them all.

• Jessy

once i actually did vote for the top one only because i noticed before i got to level four i was only 15 points away and cause it was right when i was going to turn out the lights i figured oh, why not, vote 15 times rather than answering so many questions cause i actually take time to reply to these things you know? So...one time i did not, but the rest of the times i chose to vote on undecided questions i do read all the answers they are usually interesting, funny or just dumb but fun nonetheless.

i felt like i just confessed a dirty secret..............lol!

I read all the answers. Most of the times, the correct answer comes in the first 5 answers itself, probably that's why the best answers are in the beginning.

I read all of the answers because I want to give everyone a fair shake and I wouldn't want to miss a hidden nugget of wisdom. I actually believe that most people do because a lot of times I give fairly long winded answers and they are at the bottom of the list, and since I have a decent amount of best answers, I believe people do read most, if not all of the answers they receive.

Well i read all the answers first then i vote for a best answer.

• PP4865

I read them all and try to make sense out of the ones that aren't valid. Some of them are quite witty and I wish that I have a choice of Best, Semi Good, and Worst.

Happy New Year to you also..I do read all of them before I vote..

Yes I do and I wish every one did.

If your answer is near or at the bottom you hardly ever Evan get a thumbs up or a thumbs down. At lest to give answerer acknowledgment that someone read it

I gave your answer a thumbs - up.

Depends if there are like 20-30 answers or if there's like 50. I usually read them all

Its all up to you. I would read them all so you could find the best answer you are looking for... Happy New Years