who should brad pitt be with, in your opinion?

Brad Pitt split with Jennifer Aniston because he liked Angelina Jolie better. Now Brad and Angelina have 3 children togeather, 2 are adopted and 1 is actually their "blood" child. They are not married either, where as Brad and Jennifer had been married for many years before he split with her. Who do YOU think/ want him to be with?

• shabo
    Favorite Answer

THE MOTHER OF HIS CHILD

I think Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie should be together because they are really good together and their personality blend well together. Their family is unique and beautiful, and they are actually doing things with their star power to save the world. Both Brad and Angelina looks happy and relax with one another.

Brad and Jen was good together but ultimately they were too different for each other Angelina is the better fit.

I think Angelina Jolie should leave Brad and go be with Jennifer Aniston. Think of what the tabloids would be like then o.0

He should definitely be with Angelina Jolie. She is the mother of his children and they look so great together. They've got a special bond. Jennifer Aniston is so UGLY! She's a troll with her big nose, big chin, squinty eyes, and thin lips. What did he ever see in Aniston?

I liked him with Jennifer Aniston, but I can't imagine how hard it would be if Jen and Brad got back together. What about all those kids??

I think he's selfish. Poor Jen. Ahhh, that has to be hard.

Did Brad actually cheat on Jen with Angelina?

I like him with Angelina. I like Jennifer Aniston but I can only handle her for so long. I think he would have looked good with Katie Holmes.

He will stay with Angelina.....for a while with his track record (Juliet Lewis, Gwenyth Paltrow, Jennifer Aniston) he doesn't stay in one place for very long. He should be by himself.

• Moose

Does this really matter? Not really, Jennifer is best off with out him, who wants somebody back after sloppy seconds?

Angelina Jolie, I guess, they have a kid together.

Ultimately as he strikes me as just another nasty self-centred personality he would end up by himself. He can entertain himself for hours gazing at his purty image in the mirror.

I want him back w/ jennifer

I think Angelina is a s*ut!!!!