what is so special about the naruto cartoon?

IT AINT GOT NOTHIN ON VENTURE BROTHERS GO TEAM VENTURE!!

Favorite Answer

naruto is a children's show people shouldn't watch things like venture brothers unless they are ero-adults children especially shouldn't watch. And naruto is a good cartoon I mean in 1-7 15-90 aren't that good 100+ are awesome so before you criticize watch the whole series. Plus the characters are very well draw and have non-mindless idiotic minds. *especially menma and haku*

Source(s): oh and by the way ero means PERVERTS

Anime are still cartoons. It's just that people shouldnt be comparing a show which only has a 20 percent accuracy about ninjas to a show that is a more hilarious, geek filled version of Johnny Quest.

Dont get me wrong. I like watching Naruto too. The truth is, there ISN'T anything special about Naruto. Its just another long running anime with story so full of hype and action that both anime nerds like me and some non anime watchers have grown to love. To tell you this. I even knew that Naruto was gonna be a big hit here due to the popularity hype in Japan. I say this because i watch the latest episodes that get fansubbed a few days after its japanese airing. And i do say. despite my hate for their false glorifications of ninjas. I am also one that is drowning in it's hype. The story is solid enough to watch on through. The characters are all likable and the villains are good enough to make you dispise storywise. But like many long running shows. It does have flaws and currently i have withdrawed from watching more episodes due to heavy 2 year filler.

But in this corny debate. I still would have to chose the Venture Brothers. It's parodies to older hanna barbara cartoons are brilliant, the writing is very good and every character makes a perfect chemistry. It's among the best cartoon comedies i have seen in a long time.

Robot chicken, aquateen hunger force, bleach, samurai champloo, and family guy all beat naruto by a lot. I used to watch naruto but after a while i realized that naruto is retarded. Oh yeah and thats not how a ninja lives,works and whatever else you said. A ninja does not have a stupid fox in it.

first of all, its not a cartoon but an anime, and secondly naruto is a very awesome anime that shows how ninja lives, work and fight. There are alot of distinguish characters in naruto where each one will have their character and path.

there are alot of villains in there too where u will fall inlove with them lol. just sit back and enjoy the show :)

venture brothers? LMFAO First you need to watch naruto in the original uncensored japanese subbed format and you will see it is one of the greats(except for the last two filler seasons..LOL)

naruto: admired by many, because its addictive and its not senseless not the usual cartoons.one of the good things i observed amongst the vast admiration factors is the sound effects.the naruto OST in the opening it a very skillful combination of folk instruments and heavy metal rock modern ones.I know every audio engr can really appreciate the complex combination of this very appluading mix.Well, naruto is also my fav character.he needs attention all the time and that makes him motivated in his fights.i think im kinda like that.

The Ventures are funny, but the fight sequence in NAruto are fabulous

And Gaara is so dreamy

ok, but naruto makes u wanna jump cuz it has more action than the venture brothers.

Well, Naruto anime or what you called cartoon is very fun and it some how teaches us about friendship and some of the Japanese culture.

i don`t know, i think all of the cartoons on cartoon network are lame.back in my day them was some great cartoons.late 60's and the 70's