How can I appear invisible to everyone accept someboydy i choose to appear online to them?

I want to appear online to somebody in my messenger list, but i also want to appear offline to the remains as well as anyone not in my list. How can I do that?

When I sign in, I choose invisible, but I select some contact in my list to appear online to them. Therefore, I will appear online to the person I have choosed, and appear offline to the remains in my list. HOWEVER, I will appear ONLINE to people NOT in my list. How can I avoid this? For example, I have 30 contact in my list, I choose available to only 1 contact, but when I put the mouse on the STATUS CHOOSER BAR, it show me that: "You appear online to 1 contact, offline to 29 contacts and online to everyone else", but I want to appear offine to the person not in my list, too. How can I do that?

• NAB
    Favorite Answer

When you're signed on Y!M, on top, click on 'messenger'; then click on 'privacy options'. Check the "always sign in as invisible. (Appear offline to all users)."

Then just place your arrow/cursor over the contact(s) you want to appear online to, and in their box with their connection info, CLICK on the last line where it says, "you appear..." and then choose "Appear Online to..." You will just appear online to this chosen contact(s).

Okay, try this: from where you click on 'Messenger', go to 'My Account Info'. Log in your password. Then on the right side on 'Public Information' choose to 'edit/create profiles'.

Check the box to hide your on-line status, then 'finished editing'. That should do the trick.

You need to click on Messenger when you are signed in Yahoo Messenger. Then click on Privacy. Choose to sign in as invisible.

You can right click on their name and click the option of being visible to them or not. You'll have to go through your entire list to choose the people you want to be able to see it or not.