Once a guy asked me why I was rocking back and forth in my seat and said that is what...Was I right?

He said mental patients do that. I said I was doing it at the time for the same reason he sucks on cigarettes. Isn't it the same thing. You can even throw in thumb sucking, nail bitting, and nose picking.

Favorite Answer

I love to rock back and forth. I always thought is was because my mom used to rock me to sleep, and yes, it is a calming, comfortable feeling. I love rocking chairs.

I am also an ex-smoker (thank God). It is the same. I always smoked when I needed calming down too.

So keep rockin‘. To my knowledge, no one ever died from rocking.

Thumb sucking, nail biting, and nose picking makes you feel good, has a nice taste, and comforts you?

You're right....rocking has a calming effect. Mental patients like being calm too.

You were right, rocking back and forth is awesome, and it works out your abs too.

Sweetheart, everybody has a brain and occupies it somehow. Doesn't that make us all a little mental.

I will agree with you, rocking in a chair is not a bad thing, and if it helps you, by all means, please continue.

• Nikki

To warm up n

u were right

WHAT??

im confused?