Once a guy asked me why I was rocking back and forth in my seat and said that is what...Was I right?

He said mental patients do that. I said I was doing it at the time for the same reason he sucks on cigarettes. Isn't it the same thing. You can even throw in thumb sucking, nail bitting, and nose picking.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I love to rock back and forth. I always thought is was because my mom used to rock me to sleep, and yes, it is a calming, comfortable feeling. I love rocking chairs.

I am also an ex-smoker (thank God). It is the same. I always smoked when I needed calming down too.

So keep rockin‘. To my knowledge, no one ever died from rocking.

• 1 decade ago

Thumb sucking, nail biting, and nose picking makes you feel good, has a nice taste, and comforts you?

• 1 decade ago

You're right....rocking has a calming effect. Mental patients like being calm too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You were right, rocking back and forth is awesome, and it works out your abs too.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sweetheart, everybody has a brain and occupies it somehow. Doesn't that make us all a little mental.

• 1 decade ago

I will agree with you, rocking in a chair is not a bad thing, and if it helps you, by all means, please continue.

• Nikki
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

To warm up n

• 1 decade ago

u were right

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

WHAT??

im confused?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.