BMB asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 decade ago

what is the worst airline you have ever flown on and why ?

Favorite Answer

Aeroflot. My seat collapsed about 20 minutes after take-off. The flight attendants were surly at best. And to this day, I am still convinced that the in flight beverage they tossed us had to be urine.

But that's nothing compared to their safety record. Just happy to still be here after that ride.

Delta. I've flown with them twice. My first flight experience was horrible. My flight was delayed by six hours, which I could understand under certain circumstances, but part of the delay was due to the flight being overbooked, and Delta not realizing it until passengers boarded the plane and two didn't have a seat. Not only that, but the flight attendant was anything but helpful and it was sweltering hot inside the plane for the whole trip. My second experience with them was even worse. My departing flight was delayed for several hours (it was a 1:30 flight that was delayed until 6), at first due to dense fog, and then due to problems locating the pilot (I'm not joking). Then at 5:30 it was announced that the flight was cancelled altogether. In the following hours spent in the long line to the Deltal information desk 6 other flights were cancelled as well. I'm no expert, but 7 cancelled flights in half a day seems ridiculous. I ended up having to locate the manager of that delta location, who finally managed to get me a confirmed seat on an American Airlines flight out of another airport 10 miles away. This flight went off without a hitch, and they only had one cancelled flight that day, despite flying to many of the same locations as Delta. The flight itself was much more comfortable as well, and the pilot and flight attendant seemed much more professional with this airline. I spoke with several other people in the airport and they expressed similar issues with Delta. I haven't used them to fly since, and have had far fewer problems.

I would say Northwest Airlines. The attitude of the employees is at an all time low. The last time I flew with Northwest, the flight attendants constantly complained about their pay cuts and it affected the service they were providing. I wish I made as much money as they made. I have been at my job for over eight years and not making anywhere close to what a Northwest flight attendant makes.

1.Air India, the service really sucked, the hostess werent hot nah they were old and ugly with glasses on........very annoying; and the A/C didnt properly work either.

2. PIA(Pakistan International Airlines), they sucked too but i'd say they were slightly better than air india.

KLM was an okay airline, i didnt like it as much as others like Emirates or Thai air.

Emirates i'd say is one of the best and i like Thai air as well.

there is no worst airlines that i have flown. its most of the time worst employees particularly attendants that are nasty and bitchy, who when you ask them for something acts like you should'nt be asking them for anything and then you see them conversing among themselves in the galley, i like traveling most airlines in the asia, it seem most of their attendants are always very respectful and courteous and always willing to make your flight as comfortable as they can and they don't act that you owe them anything unlike some american or european airlines employees who all acts like YOU owe them something for flying their airlines. i think thats the reason why the best

Source(s): airlines always is always won by the asian countries based company!

northwest airlines.rudest people i have ever met in my life. i will never fly that airline again

you because it smeellls