Relationship?

Have been broken up with this girl for 8wks.We are supose to be friends.She has said before I will always hold a special place in her heart.Sent a Happy new year card via email.She responded with a thank you and a note that she hopes I find the love of my life in 2007.This sounds like she is really saying don`t email me anymore we are done,or she is being cute and might like to rekindle our relationship.Need your feedback. Thanks

• Wabbit
    Favorite Answer

If it's over it's over. Don't try to read anything into email messages. Do you want to know how she feels? Ask her in person, that's the only way not to read between the lines.

In my opinion she is wishing to find the right lady for yourself. Do not read more than that into her note. Send her an email and ask.

Tell her, "I already did find the love of my life. Thank you for your wishes." I hope the same for you...

Hee hee...