Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can I ask you a favor?

Could you go to where I work, finish up all the paperworks on my desk, cover the reception (because she is on holiday), create and print the reports for my boss (he will be in before 1 PM to check them), create and print the charts and transparents for meeting with customers tomorrow, check and follow up my e-mails and phone messages, go do grocery, clean up my house, feed my pets and clean the cages, finish up the last load of laundry, cook dinner, wash the dishes, clean up the kitchen from the mess you made earlier, then get on Yahoo Answers?

I supposed to do all that today but I'm on holiday and I don't mind delegating them to you since I trust that you possess the ability to multitask and work on a tight deadline. Your help and enthusiasm will be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, The Devil's Lola.

• P-Nut
    Favorite Answer

I can handle that for ya Lola, no problem>>> I hope they are paying you enough girl~~`````````

Yes, but only one out of the 14!

you know what ... call your boss and say that you're sick and you can't go for your job, then call moly maid and tell them to come and do wahtever in house then e-mail me and we can start chating! (if i'm not cooking, washing or doing the laundry!!!!)

I don't mind helping anyone,but just one thing. Who are you? Which country are you from? Can you just ask someone else near you?

Sure, but what are you going to do for me, Lola?

sure & will you come watch my 7 & 8 yr old while they are on Christmas break?

I'd love to, but I don;t have a key to get in. Sorry.

Sure, just one thing, I need to know that pay rate.

Nope! I'm too lazy to even do my own work

gotcha boss. point the way. haha