promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can I ask you a favor?

Could you go to where I work, finish up all the paperworks on my desk, cover the reception (because she is on holiday), create and print the reports for my boss (he will be in before 1 PM to check them), create and print the charts and transparents for meeting with customers tomorrow, check and follow up my e-mails and phone messages, go do grocery, clean up my house, feed my pets and clean the cages, finish up the last load of laundry, cook dinner, wash the dishes, clean up the kitchen from the mess you made earlier, then get on Yahoo Answers?

I supposed to do all that today but I'm on holiday and I don't mind delegating them to you since I trust that you possess the ability to multitask and work on a tight deadline. Your help and enthusiasm will be greatly appreciated. Sincerely, The Devil's Lola.

24 Answers

Relevance
  • P-Nut
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I can handle that for ya Lola, no problem>>> I hope they are paying you enough girl~~`````````

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Yes, but only one out of the 14!

• 1 decade ago

you know what ... call your boss and say that you're sick and you can't go for your job, then call moly maid and tell them to come and do wahtever in house then e-mail me and we can start chating! (if i'm not cooking, washing or doing the laundry!!!!)

• 1 decade ago

I don't mind helping anyone,but just one thing. Who are you? Which country are you from? Can you just ask someone else near you?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Sure, but what are you going to do for me, Lola?

• 1 decade ago

sure & will you come watch my 7 & 8 yr old while they are on Christmas break?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'd love to, but I don;t have a key to get in. Sorry.

• 1 decade ago

Sure, just one thing, I need to know that pay rate.

• 1 decade ago

Nope! I'm too lazy to even do my own work

• 1 decade ago

gotcha boss. point the way. haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.