bruce asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

playing instruments?

im currently learning guitar and want to learn how to play the harmonica,flamenco guitar,keyboard,piano and was wondering should i learn an instrument then move onto another or should i learn two at a time.harmonicas easy so i was thinking guitar and flamenco guitar at the same time and then keyboard and piano at the same time.Should i do that?

Favorite Answer

Sure, why not - you'll never know until you try, right?

I would focus on one at time, you know try to master it, but I'ved tried learning two at once, and it worked fine as long as I made enough time to practice each one equally. I practice my instruments about an hour day, and learning two at once is about 2 hours, I would say just try to stick with one for now if you have a busy schedule.

I think that you should wait until you really learn the guitar befor you jump into the other instruments.But it woudnt hurt if you try. I p;ay the piano and its not hard to learn.

It depends on how fast you learn. When I was in middle school I played guitar and then I wanted to learn drums. I taught myself drums and then as I was still learning them I picked up the fiddle. It got more challenging but its worth it.

its up to you. me? i taught myself the bassoon, clairnet, piano. All at different times. its possible, but i'd focus on two that are similar. Keyboard and piano aren't that different really. But good luck and i wish you lots of luck. Let me know if you ever release a CD, love to hear someone who does their own music, not that Pop stuff that you hear now. Grr.

Source(s): Musican myself

It sound like you are trying out different instruments. Great!

Trying them all at once. Eventually you will settle on one.