Is Boise State for real?

Favorite Answer

yeah i believe they are because theyve been winning alot the past few years and although the conference they are in is weak it takes alot to win that much agree? the test will be against OU.

Yes they are, and all you idiots that think they aren't are just that...idiots. Everybody always says how you have to be in the Pac-10 or the Big 10 or some big name conference to be good. You have to win to be good, and I can't wait for the little team from Idaho and the little team from the WAC to thump OU. I hope it is a blowout. I don't even like Boise State, but I am sick of people thinking their school is the sh** just because of the conference they play in. Most big schools play three hard games a year, and the rest of their conference usually sucks. If I am wrong, someone show me otherwise.

Who gives a **** of Boise State?

Well, we'll know tomorrow night for sure, but my guess is that they are going to get their butts handed to them by OU. BSU plays in such a weak conference that it's hard to take them seriously. To me, they are a second-level team, not to be confused with the Big Boys like OU, Ohio State, Michigan, Florida, Texas, etc., who have to play quality teams almost every week. The one thing that BSU has going for them in the Fiesta Bowl is that they have nothing to lose; they can go balls out and take chances. This might be enough to keep them in the game but I doubt it. It will be like when BSU got clocked by Georgia last year by about 40 points. Final score: Oklahoma 38, BSU 14.

NO this will proven when they play. when you play in a weak cronfrence such as the wac you cant be that good. they will lose big.

No. Blue astroturf. 'Nuff said.

I think they are, and they will prove it, after they go BOOMER SOONER OVER THE SOONERS tomorrow. . .

i depends on who they play