Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

I haven't ____[blank]____ since last year (2006)!!!!?

Fill in the blank!!! For instance,

I haven't burped since last year!

I haven't slept since last year!

I haven't shaved my armpits since last year!

Lolz. Hehe.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Favorite Answer

i havent asked a question since last year

a million. If The Miz have been to win at WM i might punch the guy nearest me 2. Alot of people like Randy Orton, yet he/she is extremely overated 3. sometime i wish Trish Stratus returns finished time & wins the ladies's call 4. If I had a baby with any wrestler, that is going to be Mickie James 5. the main more desirable diva is Natalya 6. If I have been to debut on a teach that is going to be TNA impact! 7. The sexiest black wrestler is part and Vickie Guererro's wedding ceremony planner. 8. The sexiest spanish wrestler is Melina 9. The sexiest white wrestler is Lita 10. The Intercontinental Championship has lost the main status interior the previous 12 months 11. The tag group branch fairly desires some improvment 12. The Bella Twins are aweful 13. The worst tournament at WrestleMania final 12 months became Bret Hart vs. Mince McMahon 14. Michael Cole consistently seems to make me sleepy 15. whilst The Bellas makes they're front I wanna turn the channel BQ1: John Morrison to win his first WWE Championship. BQ2: nSaneShane is rather sturdy BQ3: Lita

I haven't ate since last year

I haven't karate chopped a hobo since last year.....

• mo

had any coffee- Happy New Year to you too.