should saddam been executed in America rather than his own country?

I SURELY DOSENT MATTRE TO ME HES DEAD BUT THINK ABOUT IT

Favorite Answer

I personally think he should have been (and was) executed in his own country... the people that he persecuted lived there and his trial was there. The families of those who died under his rule deserve to have him executed in their home country, at least they might get some comfort from that. He did many horrible things, but the worst was his killing of so many Middle Easterners. He certainly did harm America, but he was brutal to his country. So, I think they made the right decision to execute him there!

Source(s): Just my opinion! :)
  • jo

Why? the Iraqi's were the one's who suffered because of him, not americans. What does America have to do with his crimes and his hanging? Not that i even believe in capital punishment.

He wouldn't even be dead yet if he was in america, he'd be sitting in Guantanamo bay for the next 5 years like David Hicks has. American's should stay out of the political business of other countries.

If he was executed in the U.S it would have been 14 yrs from now and by lehal injection and not on TV & only if all his appeals failed. So consider paying as a taxpayer approx $42,000/yr to keep him in jail not to mention the legal costs that he doesn't pay for. I like the Iraq system

For his crimes against humanity as a race. It didn't matter where he was executed. Just as long as it was done. Either way, justice is served

No. He was executed where he did the crimes. And I am glad that it happened in front of the people that he hurt the most.

No because all his wrong doings were not done here, but in his own country

no. we are not the only country in the world you know, not everything has to be centered on us

no he should have been hung in his own country, and one day george bush will be hung in his own country too

• cork

why...The Iraq gov tried him not USA...and Iraq gov executed him-not USA.

What's there to think about?...Dead is dead no matter where dead is....