Question about drinking?

Okay so I've only had two drinks tonight...and I feel incredibly woozy and weak...I've drank a lot more than this before and I've never felt this way...I had two drinks of crown royal mixed with coke...not enough to get me drunk...and I have eaten normal all day...anyone else ever felt this way before? Any suggestions...I was thinking of going to bed and trying to sleep it off.

I don't think I could have been drugged...I made my own drink and kept it with me at all times...I'm staying with my parents right now while on break from school so I'm not worried about someone coming in on me or anything...but I do always keep my doors locked.

Favorite Answer

Sometimes it has to do with your period. Right before that time of the month drinks,allergies,colds, it can all get to ya. Your body has a weak defense for some reason. Did you get enough sleep last night? That could be another reason. Even stress. Take it easy.

Maybe you should call a friend or relative and tell them that you feel extra woozy and are heading for bed. Be safe! Keep some lights on and lock all doors. If there is a chance you have been drugged, you can call the police to give a report. Best of luck to you!!

• Maggie

Did you do anything else like maybe a couple of lines? Sometimes alcohol affects me differently each time I drink. I can have 2 glasses of wine and wake up feeling a little hungover and other times I can drinks 6 or 7 glasses and wake up feeling great. Happy New Year to you!

• raz

Could be a sign that someone tampered with your drink. Sleep it off.

Hope all is well, good luck.

Maybe the alcohol is bad or maybe your iron coiunt or some other vital minal is low in your blood. I know that when my iron is low, I feel like crap and everything is weird like a drunk feeling.

• Chele

if you're dehydrated to begin with it will have an effect .. you said you ate normal but that doesn't always mean much ... take a couple of glasses of water ... no matter what hydrating helps ease any after effects since alcohol dehydrates.

HAPPY NEW YEAR FIRST OF ALL. YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM MAY BE A LITTLE WEAK TRY GETTING A GOOD NIGHTS SLEEP AND TAKE VIT. C AND GET SOME ZINC TO PULL YOUR IMMUNITY UP TOMORROW. FEEL BETTER!

• GiGi

Sleep it off. I hope the bed doesn't spin out from under you! YUCK!

• Not your usual drink, maybe? I'm a beer drinker and if I drink liquor it makes me feel different.

Maybe meds.?