Anonymous asked in SportsMartial Arts · 1 decade ago

Who is Bruce Lee?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • sapboi
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Bruce Lee (27 November, 1940 - 20 July, 1973) Chinese American martial artist and actor who is widely regarded as one of the most influential martial artists of the 20th century.

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee

• Ray H
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

The other guys father.

Just joking , Bruce Lee was an enigmatic and innovative martial artist and actor . Try doing a search on Bruce Lee .

• 1 decade ago

Bruce Lee was an immigrant from China that made Chinese martial arts available to non-Chinese people. He was an accomplished actor, dancer and comedian. He was also a philosopher.

He studied traditional kung-fu in China under Yip-Mon. He was in many street altercations. He came to America and met resistance when he taught non-Chinese students. He was later injured. He designed his own style (American/Non-traditional) called The Way of the Intercepting Fist or Jeet Kune Do which I believe to be an earlier version of MMA. His style's big catch phrase is "Style with no style." You often heard people note "Be like water" to Bruce's philosophies.

Mostly he is still missed for his open attitude for other culture which made him very unique for the time period and greatly improved race relations between Chinese immigrants and others as I believe that Martial Arts was not his greatest accomplishment but breaking down racial barriers was his jeweled crown.

Source(s): 14yrs training
  • 1 decade ago

Ahh, no one ! Just the gratest martial artist of the 20 sth century, a philosopher and actor. Rea name is Lee Jun Fan also known as Li Siu-Lung (Little Dragon). He is known or the famous chinese movies Enter the Dragon, Fist of Fury, Way of the Dragon, Game of Death, The Big Boss...He is the founder of Jeet Kune Do, the fighting system of hand to hand combat. He was the teacher of many kung fu stars that learned from him. Father to Brandon Lee and Shannon Lee. Married to Linda Lee Cadwell. He's best performance in the acting career is of the star of Enter the Dragon. He studied phylosophy at the University of Washington. Died of a alergic reaction to a aspirin that he took for his head pain. He is now viewed as an idon and a god by many that practice martial arts.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

mrs lees husband.or mrs lees son.or just bones in a box?

• 1 decade ago

My father.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Try this site I hope it helps

http://www.bruceleedivinewind.com/

• Phlow
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

his father.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.