Smoking help?

I have given up smoking now for 6 weeks and now my bf is acting like a total ********. I need a cigg desperately and I'm so close to taking them up again.

What can you do in situations like this?

Favorite Answer

When you quit smoking you tend to get stressed out...sometimes over the smallest thing. I'm wondering if your boyfriend is an encouragement for you to stop smoking...eventhough he is acting like you say he is. Perhaps you are the one that is acting like that and he's just retaliating because of it. You both need to sit down together and talk about this situation. He should be supportive of you quitting smoking if he cares about you at all. Don't give in to the cigarettes as they are bad for your health. Hopefully you both will be able to talk this matter over and support each other in all you do...if you want to have any kind of relationship at all. Good luck.

I'd say get rid of the bf, he's obviously bad for you and your health. Dump him and stay off the smokes. You'll be a lot happier. Find someone who won't make you go over the edge.

I'm starting quitting toight after 30 some years. Don't know your age but stick with it. As far as your boyfriend, what does he say his problem is, if you have asked. If you haven't, why don't you.

Good luck, I am on your side. Happy New Years.