xoxo
xoxo asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

What are the chances of actually getting to be with your celebrity crush, if you know how to meet them and you

are attractive....do I have a better chance of winning the lottery?

I am not crazy, just askin!

Favorite Answer

Your chances are rare but you have to have faith there is no telling what the future holds. And as far as your chances yes you may have a better chance in the lottery. But you being attractive has nothing to do with it these are people that are surrounded by sexy, handsome, and fine people everywhere. So if you know how to meet him and and get close to him get to know him on a more personal level. SO you may have a chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweetie Not to burst your bubble. But it is very Slim to none. There are many girls whom are attractive that probably like the same guy. For every Hot celebrity guy there are like 1 million girls that adore him. I do however feel your pain ( I am crushing over Leland Chapman) and Wish you Best luck if you do pursuit your guy.

0% chance for me.

verrrrrry slim. Leo Dicaprio don't get out this way,much. ( i live in Va.) hee hee.

Very very slim.