promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

which is the best ipod?

is it the shuffle?the nano?or the video?

wat is the diff. etween the 3?

do all hav videos,pictures,and songs?

in the video ipod which is the best the 30gb,60gb or 80gb?

wat r the cost like?

please ans in simple words.i'm not a technology person.

i dont get wat hard drive and suff mean

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Depends on how big you want your iPod...and the songs. Check out Apple's website for all the info you need.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

The nano is the best because it is the most moderate and costs average :] The shuffle doesn't do much, it has music but not as much and there's not screen. The video ipod costs too much, and is just plain bulgy. I mean who wants to watch a video on a small screen. So I'd go with the nano, because all you really need is music. And about 500 songs is good enough for me. And it costs average between the three anyways :] So in the end, the middle is always the best.

• 1 decade ago

The nano is the best. The shuffle is small but can store less. And also that you need to charge it less frequently. The ipod nano is small and easy to carry around. It can store 1000 songs, photos and look nice. In the new generation ipods it comes in different colours. The video can store 4500 songs, videos and photos but is too bulky and difficult to carry around.. The 80gb video is the best. The nano only costs 100 us dollar.

Best of luck!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

In my opinion, i would say the ipod nano just because it's tiny and small and get fit just about anywhere. Also, you can get it in different colors! isn't that soo cool? haha.

The 30gb, 60gb just means how much capacity the ipod can hold. i.e. number of songs ex. 12000 or so.

They usually cost about 200-600 or so - im not sure about that one but the ipod nano is the less expensive one if you want to get that?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The video is the best. It can hold videos, pics, and music, and has like 10,000 megabytes.

The nano is the next best. It's cheaper than the video, but can only hold songs and pics.

Then there's the shuffle. It can hold songs, but you can't even tell what song you're listening to. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you want to save some money, buy the shuffle.

• 1 decade ago

Go to www.Apple.com and compare. As far as the best it would depend on what you want it for. I like the video...the shuffle is too small and the nano doesn't hold enough music.

• 1 decade ago

well personally i think the zune is better! (the zune is by microsoft, if u want to know more go to zune.net)

it can hold videos, pics. and songs and you can wirelessly share the stuff in ur zune with other people... and it is said that they are going to realease a program so u can also play games in it.... and even though some people say it's big, well it's really not that big.... so it's great

Source(s): p.s. everyone has an ipod so it's not cool no more...
  • 1 decade ago

it depends on what you want if you want something really small get an ipod shufle. if you want something small or slim and easy navigation get ipod nano, if you want something fairly big and watch videos on it get ipod video. i would prefer zen vision m because it has no restriction on video formats or zen microphoto.(ipod shuffle,and ipod cannot play videos only songs)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

shuffle = not enough songs

nano = breaks easily, small

video = awesomely awesome :] lots of storage space: songs, music videos, TV shows, movies, podcasts. worth the $

• something that is not made by apple. The Archos Pocket dish is 150 dollars and is comprable to the video ipod for half the price! you can get it here pocketdish.com. i have one and its great.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.