Is Gerards hair still blonde? he dont really look that hot?

oh my gosh i heard that he has his hair back to black but i wanna know if its true.

Favorite Answer

yes its true

• këlly

I hope he'll dye it black again and grow his hair out, that'd be awesome...but I really don't care what his hair is like, he's an awesome person and amazing singer, so he doesn't have to look hot to have my respect!

As far as I know, it's still blonde and I think he has beautiful eyes whatever the case (Proper hazel ones, dark green with a copper ring)

• i dyed it white and cut his hair because the whole thing about the black parade is around cancer and so he cut his hair and dyed it white but after the tour is done he is growing it out and dyeing it black again again he did it for the CD concept

As of recently, it's been dyed back to black *Yayyy. =33* but I'm also told since he chopped it, it does'nt look too well even still.. :/

• xoxo

did he come out of the closet yet?