Why is there a billy goat in my living room speaking to me in Chinese?

Favorite Answer

maybe because it doesn't know english!

Source(s):

Back Away From The Booze !!! The Next Thing You Know The Pink Elephants Will Be Flying Around The Room. Do You Really Think You Will Feel Like Picking Up Pink Elephant Poop In The Morning!!

Because all the Korean speaking sheep are partying at my place and we're sending all the Chinese speaking goats to your address.

• PP4865

He used to work for peanuts, but since he travelled to China he can only get work as a delivery goat for the local Chinese delivery, and the only requrement for the job was that you speak Chinese. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

That's just me in my goat costume. For some reason, I can recite my Chinese language lessons better in that get-up than my street clothes. Go figure, huh?

Life is wonderful when you can have a goat in your living room talking to you. I suggest you smoke smaller blunts.

tHIS WAY HE CAN ONLY SPEAK FRENCH.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

props if u know chinese but next time take more shrooms and watch him take u to hell and back and then give him ur hand as he walks u through willy wonkas factory for a tour

How do you know it is Chinese. Might be Coptic, or Celtic, or druid. Be careful not to annoy him They love to butt annoyances. New year happiness

Because he wants to eat Chinese food !!!

I think you celebrated the New Year a little too much

• Atlas

It wants to celebrate new years in every time zone.