Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

At what age should a single female assume she will remain that way?

djs will you please stop posting that crap?

ryan g will you please stop posting that crap as well?

• Sara
    Favorite Answer

NEVER!

I've seen people marry at all ages, never give up.

Though if you are holding out for Leland Chapman, it might be awhile.. lol

Considering you are posting as "Mrs Leland Chapman"

I guess you don't have a problem with being single.

For the rest of those ladies who would like a date with a quality man, all I can say is keep searching. Don't settle. Sometimes being single is better than being with the wrong man and having to deal with alcoholism, abuse, etc...

Be yourself, be friendly & smile.

Enjoy being single. Read books, see movies, go out with friends. I was single until age 28 and somehow I found my Mr Right. You can too. Take care and be positive!

Why would a 'Mr & Mrs' want to know about being a single woman? Very strange.

I know of women in their twilight years finding a partner! I may even find another one, once I get over being cheated on - and I'm 59! I was 50 when I met the last one! Not really interested anymore though.

When is a woman doomed to be an old maid or spinster?

There is no such age in this century.

At the turn of the last century it was probably early 20's....but life expectancies were much shorter and marriage rates were higher then, too.

never assume anything, life is as is till "You" change it from a negative to a positive. what you get from this is up to you in the way of helping you resolve your dilema. stay focused and always remember, you're only as old as you feel. being single is a beautiful stand for most people of all ages, but rest assure, if you have to question your own authority on the matter, you'll stay that way based on facts of self doubt. I'm too old to date, I'm too old to marry, I'm too old to have a boyfriend, it goes on and on. each day is based on choices, every choice is (niether/or) right or wrong, untill you act upon it with the mind to know the difference.

Source(s): Ageless

To me love will never stop age is only a number and love always finds a way

Source(s): my mind

One should never assume that they'll be alone or with someone when they cannot control those aspects of their lives. God is the only one who knows where you'll be or what you'll be doing in the next second or many years from now.

I hope 2007 is better for you than 2006. :-)

At death.

Nothing is impossible.

Some people have temperaments that reduce the dating pool for them.

They have a particular way of looking at the world, and those who might qualify as their "perfect" mate may not be a large part of the population.

I'm 40, I've just kicked my second husband out of my home. I have decided that I think I was meant to be alone. But, I know someone who found love at 52. Go figure!

Oh come on, there is no such age as that. You never know when your prince charming will walk right into your life. You could be 80. Granted that would be very unusual but it would definitely be possible!

Never!, unless of course she wants to remain single. People fall in love at any age, there is someone out there for eveyone they just hav'nt meet yet.