Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I'm trying to talk myself into falling in love, how many of u have done that? & R U happy U did?

Favorite Answer

I'm in love with my right hand.

Best lover I've ever had.

• TBONE

the more you try to talk yourself out of falling in love the more you find your self deeper and further than you want to be

I did try to suppress love 20 yrs ago now I'm 16 yrs in to a marriage

still no regrets

Tried it..for 2 yrs... Never really worked for me, just ended up loving him more as a friend and less as a lover! We broke up (that was hard) but agreed that we both deserve real feelings... My friend was in a similar situation, after 1 or 2 yrs though she's decided to marry him...go figure!!

• Falling in love comes naturally...you shouldn't have to talk yourself into it. If you don't love him or her, then you don't. You can pretend or tell yourself that you do all you want...but it still won't happen. Find someone that you can love without having to convince yourself of your feelings.

You can't try to talk yourself into it, then it won't be real. Just let it happen. If it doesn't happen by itself, then you're just not the kind who falls in love.

Talking yourself into it means that it is not genuine. I have never heard anyone say,"I am falling into forced love!"It is more romantic and sincere when it just happens. Siily you.

i don't think thats really possible. if you have to talk yourself into it, maybe it's not a good thing. i think it should happen by itself otherwise, whats the point? you're not really falling in love your forcing yourself in love.

Iam very happy I fell in love.

you can't convince yourself to be in love. You can't. True love happens when it happens, it's nothing to be controlled, it's more on how you feel than how convenient it would be for you. Don' t do anything you may regret

• Wabbit

Go with your heart. Listen. Look for any warning signs. Pray.