Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 1 decade ago

why does he love playing with fire?

I got this stupid friend that is cheating on his girl friend, and cheating with the girl his cheating with, and cheating that other girl too .... and so on. This stupid bastard thinks hes being a real man " pimp" as he puts it. I think hes a disgrace to my gender.

This is the funny part.. the girl friend his cheating on holds all his money. Instead of placing it in a bank he hands it over to her. Don't take a genius to figure out that when she finds out about his " pimping" he is going to loose all his money.

This is like playing with matches, with gas soaked clothes, with TNT in your pockets.

what do you think i should do? Let this dumb *** learn the hard way? or warn him about his moronic behavior?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hard way !!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Let him learn the hard way because he probably won't think you know what you're talking about. Also, with his ego he needs to be brought down a peg or two.

• 1 decade ago

Let him learn the hard way. if he doesnt have enough common sense to know that what he is doing is wrong, and he is going to go broke over it, then he deserves what he is gonna get.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Let him learn the hard way...with all that ammunition, it won't be long before he really does see 2007 in with a "BANG" LOL

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Learn the hard way!

• Liz
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Nah, it'll be too much fun watching him go up in flames. Sit back with a cold drink and watch.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Tell the girlfriends what he is doing. He is risking their lives from AIDS. You have to tell people when someone is putting their lives in danger.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

let the dumb *** learn the hard way

• 1 decade ago

Laugh at him when this all blows up in his face, that's what friends do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hard way

Source(s): pimpin aint easy....or cheap
  • 1 decade ago

WHY R U CONCERN ABOUT HER

Source(s): IS SHE YOUR GIRL FRIEND?
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.