happy new year!?

so how are you feeling about next year? what is your new yeaars resolution?

Favorite Answer

This year will be fun i hope and i want to just have fun with life and live every day to its fullest without getting in trouble.

Funny, i feel the same way right now as I did 46 minutes ago when we were still in 2006.

I'm going to try and be a better person this next year. I think I get stressed out at work too easily and I don't think about helping others as much as I should. It's something I'd like to work on.

Plus, I really just want to be happier, taking more time out for myself to do the things that I enjoy.

Happy New Year...

The new year is not so great yet for me I am @ work for the next 8 hours or so but oh well got to make money some how. and my resolution is to try to think before I speak.

I'm feeling really optomistic about '07. I dont know why but it seems like the new year will the end of a lot of problems...and I'm looking forward to that! I think '07 is going to be one of the best years I've had. My new years resolution is to be extra super duper nice and compassionate to my boyfriend. because he is so good to me, and I need to show him that I appreciate it. and to be less of the outspoken, talkbacking, speak my mind type of person I am. Because I seem to intimidate people before they even get to know me, and thats no-good. So thats my 07 for you! lol

• mo

My resolution is to pay more attention to everything, I feel good about the new year. Happy New Year to you too.

• ra63

Happy New Year to you, too. I'm feeling good about 2007. Didn't make any resolutions - so I don't have to worry about breakin' any. Have a great year.

Happy Year to you too! My New Year's resolution was not to make any New Year's reslutions and so far I've kept it.

• jimmiv

i feel good about this upcoming year. I wish you the best and all the best fortune. I haven't made any resolutions. Have nothing to change. right!

Happy New Year to you too!

Next year I just hope for the same, my kids and family are happy healthy and safe!

Feeling GREAT it's a whole new year to write another chapter in my life.