My question is about new year and old year.?

why dose people say this 2007??? I think that is the GIGGEST mis

noma and every one is contuning with that nonsenc. Imagen! there are BC. that is befor crise, there are AD. thats antemeredon, thet is long befor crise then a few years ago they have found some

boles in, I for got the country but they say it was about 2 to 3 millions yrs. old so how the hell this yr. is 2007?? can some one tell me some thing please??? Well I can tell you why and even when. 2007 years ago when the Bretish the french, and the Itelian were capturing the world like what american is trying to do now that's when the British quot end of quote Stoped the world and started it @ year one to now. And that's not a joke that's what happened. I am not joking @ all.It is seprised to know how people

can just follow on just like a sheep going to be slorted and because they born in the world hering some thing they do not think

about they just go on like a living followera and do not think it's

shockingly seprising.>>

• S K
    Favorite Answer

You've been drinking.

The is the 2,007th year since the birth of Christ (hence AD which stands for Anno Domini and that translates as "Year of Our Lord"), however recent evidence suggests that this happened between what we call 4BC and 7BC. This means that technically speaking we are in 2011 - 2014.

If you have a major gripe with the year number, take it up with the Vatican as I believe one of the Popes suggested the idea way back in history.

I sujjes yuo lern two speel buudy or esle yuo mihgt HAVE A DILDO SHOVED IN YOUR A - NUS.

I think this does not belong in marriage and divorce_

Happy NEW Year to you as well!!! Please dont drive home in your condition..........

wut the hell r u talkin about