Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelTravel (General)Other - Destinations · 1 decade ago

about priceline?

like i name my own ticket for $1 , and they give me the totall is like $150. is that means they can find me a ticket for $150? but its a oversea ticket. it is $900 . how come is so cheap? really confuse...dont know how they works..please help

Favorite Answer

Priceline is a good site, one of my favorites, but with flights you don't know what you will get.

Sounds like you found yourself a good deal, but the ticket may have many connections. You never know until you purchase it.

I am kind of confused by your question. Cheers.