Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysOther - Holidays · 1 decade ago

Should I call the cops on my neighbors?

...or join them in there celebration for the new year? It's 10:31pm and they are playing loud music and singing, playing on the drumset and guitars and singing, singing incoherently, running around the neighborhood while singing, drinking and singing, ect... there's even someone crying and singing. I don't wanna hear any ******* singing. Should they have their fun? They're dropping beer bottles in my backyard and my dogs freaking out. The bottles are on his ****, I don't wanna pick it up. This year sucked, agree? Whats the best thing you liked about this year? My neighbors were the best this year... you're all gonna get trashed tonight and wakeup at 4pm tommorrow with a massive head ache. Happy New Year!

Holly, New Years day is the time to act like a total idiot... in America. ^_^

Favorite Answer

good jeepers it is only new years have some fun or go get on some medication you got troubles buddy for all you know some of the cops may have been at the neighbors having fun lighten up they had the hangovers and they had to clean up the mess

• Holly

Um, call me a scrooge but I'd call the cops. The people below me were being total idiots last night. It started out as "clean fun" and ended with three guys and two girls out in the street brawling. Apparently someone else called the cops cuz they came. But anyway, I really can't stand people who are inconsiderate. Yeah, it's the New Year. But if they wanna drink and act like morons, they should go somewhere that it's acceptable... like a bar.

I don't understand people who think they have some exclusive right to disrupt others' peace and quiet. A little once in a while is one thing, but don't be ridiculous about it you know?

Yes call the cops. Its your right to get some sleep.If they want to party they should keep it down.And about the beer bottle on the dog poop, Get a shovel pick it up and put it on your neighbors front porch,And put a bow and a note and wish them all a s----- new year ,just like the one your having because of there noise.

• Chele

I know how you feel ... its almost 1 am and my neighbors are really loud and obnoxious too ... and feeling bad for my mom who's feeling sick right now ... can't decide cause I don't want them trashing my house or car ... getting ready to set the alarms

.... they're door is open and it's only about 20 feet away from our windows. good luck with your neighbors and have a happy n.y.

• mo

Good luck with your headache and Happy New Year

• ?

If you can't beat them, JOIN them.

Also next new year have your own HOEDOWN !! they might just have a quit one this time!! get even this way

let them have fun