Is it bicurious or flat out bisexual?

well, im at the age where hormones are raging..lol anywayz i am very comfy wit sayin if a girl is pretty or not, but as i get older i find myself thinking "i wonder how she kisses, should we make out?", but i've never wanted a physical rel. as far as sex goes, jus wanna kiss dem n its happened a few times with females i have come across., n also living in the city, gettin harrassed by guys and girls on a daily basis is normal but i find that i like wen girls approach me.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

When someone is at his age of hormone raging, it means that he/she is growing up. Growth is actually a good news and it is a part of the normal life. I had read an article written by a professional about something similar to your situation. It was mentioned that it is normal when a gilr/boy has the curiousity towards the same sex or the opposite sex. This all is a part of the growing process whereby you are searching of who you are and trying to build up your personal identity. Curiousity does not mean bad or abnormal. It is just the development of the feeling to know something better. In your situation, you are still anormal girl but with so many curiosity. It is normal. However, to kno whether you are bicurious or bisexual or not, you have to listen to your inner heart. What does your heart really wanted? Do you feel like having them as yours for your whole life? How about your heart beat and feeling? Does your heart beats faster than normal and keep thinking of them? The way to know whether you are bisexual or not is easy. It is like a crush when you meet a girl that you are interested to. Just to remind you that when you have a bicurious feeling that won't meet the end you are tend to be bisexual. Because the curious feeling should stop when you are growing older whereby you should be interested to guy more than girl. Hoping this can help you to figure out who you really are. Best of luck and Happy New Year 2007!

• Login to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

wow, the way you word this it is hard to understand. Well, I had experience in this feild...you are more than likely too young to know if you are bi-sexual or bi-courious. You will know in your 20's (if you have sexual experiences with women) if you are bi-sexual or not. If it lasts for years and years-you are bi-sexual. Some women/girls just do it, just to see if they like it and then decide "that is not for me". Remember as you get older-you may realize that a male is a good balance to a woman...a woman and a woman makes for real good emotional times...where a man is more stable for lack of better word.Don't worry what the other boys and girls are saying about you. Ignore them. If you see a girl that is hot, why not kiss her? Just make sure she wants it! try it and see where it leads. If you feel uncomfortable doing anything more than kissing, stop.

• 1 decade ago

Does labeling yourself matter so much to you? Quit worrying about it. Just follow your heart, it can tell you no lies. If you're comfortable making out with girls, then do it. Nobody have the rights to judge you except yourself. Maybe after a few years, the feelings will go away, if not, then just embrace it. There's no rush.

• 1 decade ago

I say it i snormal to experience lust for strangeness.

I also say do not go there.

You have to realize that society is promoting that now and older perverts desire young people to come into this way.

It is better to straighten out your mind and do not entertain such fals notions. This is what the bible says on it.

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children;

2 and walk in love, just as Christ also loved you and gave Himself up for us, an offering and a sacrifice to God as a fragrant aroma.

3 But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints;

4 and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.

5 For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.

6 Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.

7 Therefore do not be partakers with them;

8 for you were formerly darkness, but now you are Light in the Lord; walk as children of Light

9 (for the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness and righteousness and truth),

10 trying to learn what is pleasing to the Lord.

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them;

12 for it is disgraceful even to speak of the things which are done by them in secret.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Honestly, the simplest way to handle it would be to honestly tell one of these girls that approach you how it is and try things out with them. If you can feel comfortable with it, more power to you, if not, then it can, at least in part, settle it for you.

Note: If she happens to be a *****, then it doesn't count.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Don't worry about it too much- you're young. There's really no need to slap a label on yourself. Just go with it and see what happens. It might be a phase, you might be bisexual, you might even be a lesbian- or you might just be curious about something you haven't experienced. Like I said, don't worry about it too much.

• 1 decade ago

My personal thought is if your curious than its a little more than just curiousity but its all a process

• 1 decade ago

I feel the same way, i really dont know what to call it, maybe you are bisexual, but you dont wan to admit it.

good luck ;)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

UR QUEER

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.