if a guy admires your butt does that mean he likes you?

my mom told me that my crush and his dad were admiring my butt when i bent over to do something?

• S K
    Favorite Answer

It means he likes your butt.

Are you trying to tell us something about yourself? Will assume it is just a real question here. Many men seek a woman that shows in that area... Especially when the Lady has hips and the bell shape.. It is part of how God made men. It seems that inside men they feel a woman with this shape can bare children easier with not much trouble.. I still wonder what Eve looked like.. ha. Joking aside, if he looks it is nothing, but if he goes for you, maybe he wants to get to knoiw you.. Think of the truth... A woman or man who is single will see the body, then closer, the face. But they will not know you till you meet them and are friends for sometime! Then, it is said, we may never know some people! God bless your search for that special man..Earl

Yes! How much a man (and his dad) likes you is based entirely on how much he likes your butt. But you already know this as you are doing the old 'oops I've just dropped something right in front of the men' trick. Works every time!

• No...it means he likes your butt....if he likes who you are...then yes he does like you...but if he likes how you look...and only how you look then that's all he likes...your looks. If he likes your personality and your butt then good for you! As far as his dad admiring your butt...that's gross lol. Dirty old men are creepy

It means you have a nice butt. Weather a man likes a woman does not stop him from looking at a womans body. It just a fact of life....straight men are gong to look at womens bodies.

Not neccessarily but it could mean that he likes you. For guys, it is just natural to look at a girl's butt. It could very well mean that we like the girl but it is also just what guys do so he could be looking aat your butt for two reasons.

Like and Lust are two different things.

They were admiring your butt because you put it on display, that doesn't mean they like you.

No!!!He likes you for your butt!And I would be

worried if the DAD admires your butt.Stay away

from the dad.So don't get "head over heels"

for him.

Source(s): Common sense

it means he admires your butt, youll have to find the rest out when you actually talk to him

yeah it means something because this guy was admiring my but and he said that i was cute