Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

When a Christian is also patriot, does that mean that when they fail to beat you senseless with a?

bible, that they pick up a flag pole and smash your brains in that way, or even worst, band together in large groups and fly over you, your family, friends and community dropping carpets of deadly bombs and burning the land as they scream god bless amerikkka?

Favorite Answer

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

No, but you could be like my nephew who was a Christian soldier serving in Iraq and was killed last month. He volunteered to dismantle roadside bombs.

He was a quiet, decent young man, a husband and father of 4 children....one of them only a month old.

I don't remember him screaming any insults at anybody.

Get a life. I am a Christian and a Patriot and I would do nothing of the sort.

I trust my answer to Smarty Pants! I'm a huge fan!

OMG! You SO nailed it! We amerikans are such a$$h0les!

You are one real smart gal.

Einstein knows the answer. Thanks Smarty Pants!! Einstein detested Nationalism.

• Atlas

I love you.

I thought with your last question that you were challanged in every way. Now, I know it.

Tell me please -is it true what they say you people do with dead camels? I just want to know.

lol - geeezzz, don't give them any ideas