Why do black girls get mad at white girls for going out with black or latino men? Are they jealous?

I have been with a black man for 4 years and alot of comments come from black woman that i have seen posted? Are they jealous, we are not taking your men they are taking us.

Favorite Answer

They have not yet considered the possibility of dating other races themselves and are part of the idea that the rest of us have to be nonracist but its ok for them to be racist.

Source(s): I'm only talking about the ones who say things to you, not all black women.

honestly its not the fact that they with you its just many black men think that if they with a woman thats not black they wont take their money or whatever or that the black women are ghetto and have bad attitudes when that is so not the case. also a lot time the black man and the white woman feel that... "okay i got a person of a differnt race so im better than this person or that person"

to be honest the only thing i dislike about interracial relationships is that majority of the time the white person feels as if they gotta act "black" because of who they around and that ends up offending the black person.

i have a question for you though. Do you not care when you the black woman with a white man whether you had a black boyfriend or not?

It's not jealousy. it's just that it's only a few good black men left and it seems that all the white women want to get them all. The whole thing with slavery has a big part also. Black women feel a sense of betrayal when they see a white women with a black man. Other races feel offended because it's just not considered "normal" in their society.

Are you looking for attention? How long will people continue to ask this question? Read the older questions and get your answers. I could care less about you being with a Black man. But, what's wrong with your own men? I just can't stand people who gloat with a Black man on their arms. It makes me wonder if they really like the guy. And it also looks like their using the guy, but will marry a white guy. A lot of factors make it look negative to people. And if you really wanted to date someone black in this world filled with racism and horrible history, you should have been prepared. Stop whining. And what do Latinos have to do with you?

• pirrie

i understand it hurts once you're strong searching yet great. i have been by a similar component, except i'm a white female. I easily have made youthful appropriate women human beings jealous contained in the previous. merely ignore about them and take delight on your race. Black women human beings could have a impressive bone structure and wonderful epidermis. attempt to enable this adventure be kinder to parents.

Its a sense of rejection of one's own kind. If a black man is dating a white woman...it is rejecting the standard that was set before him for woman(ness) placed by his mother another black woman.

naw we aint jealous at all that's actually funny.N e wayz sum women feel that a guy should stay in hiz race not sayin i do cuz i don't i could care less women think that bcuz why would he go out of hiz race doez that mean he thinkz she'z betta then me???Personally i think it'z childish,and next tyme u need 2 word that differently.

Source(s): me

Alisha I asure you that black women are not jealous that a black guy dates a white woman. The thing that we just don't understand is where were you in slavery when blacks had to bust a** just to earn their respect. Another thing that is not an issue because you do have black women that date white men I have nothing against that because I prefer a white man and I am black. The simple matter of the fact is that the average black man dates a white woman is because she buys him ( if you get it). The same to me as a black woman dating a white man, majority of the time it is for the money honey!

• ima black girl and let me tell u i love these white, latino, and asian guys it's cool that ur not racist and will go out with a black guy

I think that they don't like black women because they are bossy. Every one I met was bossy.