promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Golden sun?

OKay have a few question one where is the best place to train and second what are the best weapons for each persond andx where do i get them

Update:

I forgot to ssay i've beaten them so so so many times but just recently picked them back up after about 2 years i was see how i say was amazing and i forget everything i am just goin to play from the begging of 1 to the end of 2 all over again ands i forget everythng i'm at the end of the first so what is the best all around weapon for garet mia and ivan i have gaia blade thingy

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

huh?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

It depends on where you are in the game. For weapons look in the town stores, the one that you have most recently got access to is going to be the one with the best weapons and armor. For training go to an area were you have some difficulty to defeat enemies. That area will be the most useful.

Good luck in the game. There also is a second game called Golden Sun: The Lost Age that continues the story from the first one.

Source(s): Have the game
  • 1 decade ago

The Gaia Blade is good for Garet since he is better adapted at two handed blades. It is the most powerful blade of the first game that isn't cursed. However if you like to be risky, I dare you to equip Muramasa the evil blade that could kill its wielder, but will kill alot of enemies first. Heh heh heh.

As for training, the first game's Venus Lighthouse is the best place for the first party. As for the Lost Age, the best place to knock heads is in the Mars Lighthouse itself because it contains the Firebird which is worth over 5,000 experience points. Also the Magma Rock contains other creatures of great exp value.

Source(s): Golden Sun Player's Guide from Nintendo Power
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.