When I use Yahoo Finance , the internet stop working. I also, get a message: warning unresponsive script.?

With Internet explorer it works sometimes at a n extremly slow speed. With Firefox browser, I do recieve the Unresponsive Script. Indicating: A script on this page may be busy or it may have stopped responding. You can stop script now, or you can continue to see if the script will complete.

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

do u have this problem only with that site?

if yes, i think u should check ur trusted site , or ur fire wall

• Login to reply the answers
  • 6 years ago

I have the SAME problem. It is not the firewall. It is the same trusted site I access everyday for several years saved as a favorite. Can anyone provide a better answer? In my case this is the script unresponsive url message (pop up box) same unresponsive script warning as posted in this thread. How do I prevent this analytic from adobe freezing my firefox browser until I click stop script. I wish Yahoo had a technical dept. that could answer this ASAP. If they do, the page/link/button is not easy to find.

Today, every time I access yahoo finance I receive a script unresponsive message: Script: https://s.yimg.com/qg/att/3party/adobe_analytics/1...

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.