promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

its good to pay for sex? how can a man prolong play? can a man eject twice in shortest span of time?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

i think its sad wen somebody has to pay to get laid....dont u think?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i dont think anyone needs to pay for sex, if you want to prolong play if you mean self play, then stop when you start feeling like you are going to come and then start it up again, everyone is different, some men can ejaculate several times in an hour but most only once or twice even when young. you can look all this up on real medical sites you know

• 1 decade ago

Ok, wait a minute.

No it is not good to pay for sex. It is against the law for one, and if you get a prostatute, there is a 70% chance of getting an STD (AIDs,HIV,Glaucame).

I don't have an answer for number two.

Its called ejaculating, and if you are a multi-orgasmer, then you can "eject" within 3.5 seconds of your first ejaculation.

Destiny Crane

PMEDL

DestinysFateC@yahoo.com

Source(s): My brian. School for 8 years.
  • If you are going to a hooker, you have to pay for sex. By pracitise one can prolong play. Some people are multiple ejaculative. It also can be pracitised and achieved. Do in 'woman over man' position for this practise.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When you negoiate your session just make sure that she understands it is for multiple acts, some call it "cups of coffee." this way if you come too fast the first time you can go again.

Get the full hour service and try for three.

• 1 decade ago

I was on anti-seizure medication..I can't recall the name but when I was on the meds I could have back to back orgasms. When I was taken off the meds I could not...I have though, had this happen a couple of times since being off the meds. INTERESTING.

• 1 decade ago

i cn go 4 along time and i cn ejaculate in v short spaces but i dont no y my m8s cnt, soz i cnt help

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.