its good to pay for sex? how can a man prolong play? can a man eject twice in shortest span of time?

Favorite Answer

i think its sad wen somebody has to pay to get laid....dont u think?

i dont think anyone needs to pay for sex, if you want to prolong play if you mean self play, then stop when you start feeling like you are going to come and then start it up again, everyone is different, some men can ejaculate several times in an hour but most only once or twice even when young. you can look all this up on real medical sites you know

Ok, wait a minute.

No it is not good to pay for sex. It is against the law for one, and if you get a prostatute, there is a 70% chance of getting an STD (AIDs,HIV,Glaucame).

I don't have an answer for number two.

Its called ejaculating, and if you are a multi-orgasmer, then you can "eject" within 3.5 seconds of your first ejaculation.

Destiny Crane

PMEDL

DestinysFateC@yahoo.com

Source(s): My brian. School for 8 years.
  • If you are going to a hooker, you have to pay for sex. By pracitise one can prolong play. Some people are multiple ejaculative. It also can be pracitised and achieved. Do in 'woman over man' position for this practise.

When you negoiate your session just make sure that she understands it is for multiple acts, some call it "cups of coffee." this way if you come too fast the first time you can go again.

Get the full hour service and try for three.

I was on anti-seizure medication..I can't recall the name but when I was on the meds I could have back to back orgasms. When I was taken off the meds I could not...I have though, had this happen a couple of times since being off the meds. INTERESTING.

i cn go 4 along time and i cn ejaculate in v short spaces but i dont no y my m8s cnt, soz i cnt help