I am so tired of Hip Hop. Rock was good for a few decades. Isn't it time for something new? Any suggestions?

Favorite Answer

maybe you should try country.

• I don't know what is next. I am afraid it will be that New Age music. It's relaxing but very creepy. I don't care for hip hop. I think the 70's and 80's produced some good music. i'll count the 90's too.

Rock is still good, Hip Hop and Rock are both at the top of the charts. There's also Pop ugh.

I wish that something new was coming. I fear that nothing is coming soon. Well, I would suggest that you start a band, that way you can play the music that you like.

Rock and roll forever! What we need are musicians who really know music instead of these phonies who pass off their crap as "music." If you look beyond what's popular you can still find some really good stuff.

I stream Russian dance club music all day long, give it a try

tired ? ...listen to this...

- it's FRESH -

Check it out ! ...My Space then Marv Ellis - ... Underwater Not Underground - from the Pacific Northwest.....Incredible !

CDbaby.com for more.....HOP ON MY BACK !

that's Jimi Hendrix on MY PEN .....

TILL WE GET THERE ! NORTHWEST PRESS !

RAGE AGAINST THE HATE !

THE RAIN !

Source(s): THE RAIN !

well i am so tired of rock so there

world music is good..music from different langauges..

ska!