i don't know what to do anymore about myself =(?

well this weekend me and my boyfried have been getting into fight and i feel if it's my fault. the first was him playin a joke on me but i kind of knew that but after a while it sounded to sound true n i felt bad about my self, and i was jus fooling around with a friend talkin about a cute celebrity, n then another time was when i told a friend sumthin about him which i was hopein for her to keep to herself but she told him and he got mad at me once again

• Favorite Answer

Maybe the two of you need to talk , and see what is the proplem , and you both cannot be right all the time , talking is the best answer . Hey stop the joke's , haha

• Tess

Sounds like you have some trust issues in your relationship. Try to communicate more. If this doesn't work, then you need a guy who treats you better. Happy new year :)

Sounds like your boyfriend needs to grow up a bit.

sounds childish to me

touchy touchy.