Can I ask you a real serious question?

How blond do I look? YES! Everything is all about me! ME! ME!ME!

<now you have to figure out whether I am sober or drunk and just how serious I am>

• ?
    Favorite Answer

This guy Bob I know was like, "Dude".

So I said, "Dude, what's up?"

He said, "Not much dude, just chilling... drinking a Bud."

I said, "True that Bud, dude. True that."

Then this hot blond chick came in the bar and we both were like, "Dude!"

Anyway, was that you?

• pirrie

easily, after Noah's flood, God instructed Noah that they could devour meat, considering each of the plants had died. What that tells me is that earlier the flood, adult men were vegetarians, and probably animals too. you'll note in Genesis, the people haven't any worry of any animals, which may were superb with all those hungry lions and tigers operating round, now to not indicate Eve did not verify out all disillusioned at talking with a snake. perhaps God had the animals of the global, such as adult men, evolve as a thanks to crave meat? for sure, i do not understand, yet its a chance i have many times inspite of the indisputable fact that about. also, we are instructed that in the a million,000 year reign of Christ, the time after God's very last wrath, that the lions, lambs, wolves, deer, etc., will all sleep mutually, and all devour hay. How this happens, i don't have a clue, as cats desire meat or they are going to bypass blind, yet hey, i'm a christian, so i'm guessing there is extra to it than my small thoughts can ascertain. perhaps it's going to be okay to devour fish, saving the cats going blind component or possibly he will unevolve all those creatures He developed into meat eaters??? strong question, and also you've were given strong flavor in documentaries. i in my opinion have a tendency to reveal the channel in the course of the truthfully attack sequences, yet i'm addicted to Animal Planet, Discovery and historic previous channels. Ajj085: At one time each of the continents were linked, it truly is how animals, now to not indicate guy, were given on each of the land plenty, tropical islands and all.

• hallie

youre sober, and have absoultely no life. just based on this question, not the fact youre in on new years. i am too. but i think i have valid excuses. ice storm, and the fact im blown up like a ballon due to an allergic reaction. anyways. get some friends.

You look yellow, my computer screen looks yellow, the cat next to me looks yellow, the room is spinning and I feel like i'm sitting on needles.

You you you are silly silly silly and probably sober. Happy 2007!!

Really blond.

I think you used too much peroxide. You look a little green to me

Blond enough.

You're a drunk Marylin ! lol

I think you need to get a refund on that hair dye.