Are filipinos good lovers, and does the size of their thingys affect that?

I'm filipino too, but I just want to know???

Favorite Answer

just a trivia to answer the question:

the first ever MS. UNIVERSE in the world married a Filipino. Filipino men are high class, when it comes to being a lover.

Filipinos are good lovers. The size of the thingys does not matter what matters is the two are in live with each other.

Thats a shady question on if there good lovers cuz all the Filipino friends I've had are always the American crazy kinds. Also, if there "thingys" are good. Iono but apparently the Philippines is one the highest places to get "bulitas" which are basically like dydoe genital piercings.

Peace out

• egan

Filipinos are a good lovers, they stick for life. They have a strong belief that whatever God put together there's no one put it under. Once they marry you , they marry you for life. I hope these distinctive Filipino values won't change. As for your thingy, the average Filipino thingy is four inches, and while the most sensitive part is in the first two inches in a female thingy. So bro, you'll be okay even if you marry a white girl. Good luck.

I worked around the world with Filipinos. (I'm not Filipino by the way).... all of the Filipinos I meet boasts of their second wife or concubines or another woman where they are currently working at.

This is of course aside from the wives they have back home.

So depending on how you define good lovers, well up to you.

With the "thingy"? Filipino men also boasts of enhancements like "pearls" inserted under the skin of their "thingies". This may gross a lot of people.

So, here's the question to answer your question: why do they have to do "enhancement" if they are secured on the "size" department?

ummm...hell yeah ;)

My fiancee is Filipino (I am australian) and he is the best lover I have ever had in every sense, he is loyal and protective and caring and considerate and sexy and respectful. (which is why I am marrying him!)

In general I find Filipino man to be very respectful and considerate to woman and children also.

(and as for the size of their "thingys" I dont think they are any smaller or bigger than any other race so I dont think it affects anything in relation to being Filippino! )

Hey I am an brazilian girl and my fiance is filipino, been together for 6 months now and let me tell you he is perfect !! He has about 16 cm(thingy) and I love riding it ;)

some Filipinos have big thingys and some have small just like any other man.

Source(s): Im F.B.I Federal Ball Inspector

Filipino men tend to have small penises which suits say a thai, but the Filipino woman has a tight pussy even after child birth and prefers an englishmans dick

The size is fun to look at and perhaps playwith but it's really the motion and the feelings between the two participants that makes the whole experience memorable.