What are the new fashions and trends for the year 2007?

I heard lots of silver, but what else?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

New fashions are coming out in the next few weeks for spring 2007, Some brands all ready have things out but you are gonna have to wait a lil bit.

Still chunky jewelery, metallic, blue shades, layers, skinny jeans, ballet flats. open back shirts...

• It's so easy..Watch some Fashion TV..And create your own style for 2007

• 4 years ago

Mini dresses, knee extreme boots, low minimize one-peice bathing suits, peep-toed sling back heels, ankle boots, clutches, metalic colours...(i think of leggings and skinny denims have been extra well-known final 365 days, yet they could be seen a manner style for 2007)...

• http://www.dotcomwomen.com/beauty/fashion/winter-2...

this site might help but dont rely to much on whats out there just look at it for inspiration."dont be a trend follower but a trend setter".you should have that be one of your new year resolutions.

well good luck and happy new year!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I've heard about metallics, gothic velvet and silk and strippers heels (Or at the very least, chunky high shoes).

• 1 decade ago

Jeans and a T-shirt are a timeless classic!

• 1 decade ago

That's so depressing, do you have no taste of your own? Why do you want others to tell you what to wear?

• 1 decade ago

invisible gstring

• 1 decade ago

skinny jeans thats for sure.

Source(s): news
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

big bulging bracelets and neklesses. for shoes flats are soooo in! also strait leg jeans. layered shirts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=D

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.