Have you been a victim of racial discrimination?Do you think it is justify?

What type of ethnicity has been more dicriminated in racial terms;

Jews, Native-American, Afroamerican (Black in general too), Rumanians (or Gipsies), Latinos.

For those who may not know. the proper name is Rumanians. Gypsies is an insulting word for them

Favorite Answer

I think Anglos are the most discriminated against these days.

In order:

1. Blacks

2. Latinos

3. Jews

4. Native Americans

5. Rumanians

Yes, I am half black, and half white, and I can remember when I was about 9 years old, a little white kid on a bicycle rode by and called me a n*gger. Also, I was followed around in this little mom and pop store, I had a bracelet in my hand, decided not to get it, and put it down on some random shelf. The sales clerk made me go back and show it to her, to make sure I didn't steal it. My mother called, because, the woman must not have realized that we were their neighbors, and grilled the woman on what, exactly she was doing.

Also, in Virginia, when my parents were going to put me in a private school for kindergarten (I am adopted, and they are both white), my mom called the school to ask how diverse the school was. Well, it turns out that the school did not allow black children to attend. My dad was in the military, and this school was close to the military base, so my mom somehow got the word out, and the people in the military were not allowed to send their children there any more, and since most of the school was composed of military children, she successfully got the school shut down.

Keep in mind I am only 23, so this happened in the late 80s early 90s. When people say that blacks are not discriminated against, they are lying through their teeth. It is sickening.

Yes I have been a victim of racial discrimination. I am not sure what you are asking on the second question. Please be more clear....

Here is a list of the races you asked about that has been discriminated against the most in descending order

1. African Americans (and other groups of blacks as well not just american blacks)

2. Native Americans

3. Jews

4. Latinos

5. Gipsies

But then again it depends on where you are in the world. The sad fact is that discrimination even exist. But I have to say as a person who travels alot and has lived in other countries, I think that Blacks are the most feared and discriminated against, no matter what part of the world you are in. I have seen this with my own eyes and have experienced it on numerous occasions.

Source(s): Life, Traveling, My own eyes and ears.

Racism is dependent on where you are. However, in general, black people and Jews have been traditionally singled out for racial animosity. Aboriginal (which would entail any nomadic ethnicity which considered native to a country's origin), and which include gypsies and native-American, closely follow. No racist act is justifiable outside the mind of the racist.

Native Americans, Blacks, and Jews are the top on the racial discrimination list. I think that it is wrong and people who do discriminate against people of different races need to know that there is a broader group of people these days and should stop being so ignorant.

African American. Black is a color and afro is a hair style and yes I have been discriminated against repeatedly and will continue to be for the rest of my life. All African descent people will get mistreated. Some won't even know it. I was born during the most turbulent times for us and experienced it first hand. It's a shame that I had another experience just this past October that I'm still trying to seek justice for. It won't change.

I come from a family who is multi racial either by birth or marriage. And I do see things clearly and do know Blacks, Native Americans (the TRUE Americans),and Hispanics are extremely targeted people.I was raised not to judge those by their ethnic heritage, but by how they treat me as a person and an individual. A lot of whites think they are the true Americans...they aren't. Take a good hard look to see where they really come from...Europe. So really, WE ALL CAME HERE ON A BOAT!!! And guess what, I AM WHITE!!!

I am not a traitor of my race, but I am a realist. And no matter how ugly or pretty the packaging is, we are all flesh and bone after the packaging is taken off. Its where we learn our respect for others and ourselves who make us racist or not. I choose not to, if I chose to be racist, I'd be very lonely. I love all my friends and family. Just to let you know, I just told off a racist on the YA board and to repeat myself, my mom is Native American, my uncle is half Black, my daughter is Filipino, I have an uncle from Honduras, South America for those of you who don't know where it is. So peace, love and friendship to EVERYONE!!! Sorry to those who are victims of racism. I love you one and all!!!

BTW, there are also black Jews, besides white Jews. My best friend is an Ethiopian who happens to be a black Jew.

All in all, I think the Aborigines of Australia are the most discriminated. You should see how they are treated and how contemptful their fellow Aussies are of them. It's a pity....

I am a young black girl with two children and I work for the electric company getting paid very well well when my daughter got sick they assumed that I was on welfare and I was receiving medical and food stamps which I do not or have ever. I think ashame how most people assume that because I am single black women that I must be on welfare. I worked hard just like everyone else and I would like people to acknowledge that

After blacks I would say hispanics

Black people for sure. No it's never justified. Native Americans come in at a close second for being discriminated.