How young is too young?

What do you y'all think of an 18 year old girl and a 29 year old woman?

I think sex would be fine, since I am the 18 year old girl.

Haha okay for all those answering with marriage type answers. Chill, I'm talkin' about like dating and/or sex. No babies or civil unions.

Favorite Answer

I would say it is fine....as long as you are over 18_

You're at an age when you have to make your own decisions. As long as the 2 of you are happy I don't see a problem with it. Age is only a number.

• hallie

I agree, if youre asking, you must be having second thoughts, thus you must be too young. dont do anything you'll regret a few years down the road. my friend MARRIED a man 10 years older than her and gave him everything and now they are divorcing and the rest of her life is screwed up. she quit college and he gave her infections, and he lived off of her. she ditched both me and my sister and all of her other friends just for an orgasm and someone complimenting her. it was disgusting. just be careful. just because a guy says you're beautiful doesn't mean anything. be careful.

your still young. average person to have babies is around 20 - 30 beyond that is already old. you still have a future to make. reach your goals first and finish school before having a baby.

wait until you're at least 106. or until you're married. either one. but by the way you sound, waiting until 106 would be quicker!

• emnari

love knows no age limit ... but if it's just for sex becareful and guard your heart ..

if you cant make up your own mind then you are definately not old enough.

• Liz

If you have to ask, you're too young.

• ?

wheres the guy?

I'd pay to see that.