How would you describe your town to a stranger?

Favorite Answer

A neat little town with one traffic light. We know all the business owners by there first names and refer to their stores as Dot's, Billy's, Sally's ect... even though the businesses have other names. There is one policeman and we actually like him. We can leave our doors unlocked without worrying. If we lose our wallet, we will get a call shortly telling us where to come and pick it up. If we lose a pet, someone will care for it until they locate us. Chances are, someone will see it and say "Hey that's so and so's dog!" If someone in the family passes away, casseroles and desserts arrive by the hundreds, from people we don't even know. It is a great little town.

it's like a little city, much like new york but without the glitz and glamor. and there's a lot of huge buildings for businesses and corporations. we have almost four different large movie theaters, a large mall, and the town is constantly busy no matter what the time of day is.

i used to hate my town before i went off to college. and then i realized how much i loved this place.

Historic, University town by Lake Superior. Quaint and magnetic. . most who visit keep coming back or stay.

Beautiful place.

Las Vegas:

Lots of drinking

Lights

Casinos

Hot

Food

Hot

New Cars

California, Jr.

The kids at the public high school drive nicer cars than the teachers.

all the nicest and honest things i could think of.

but i guess the best way to describe my heritage is just to take a look at me...what i am now, my way of thinking, attitude outlook and servitudeness has something to do with where i came from...

its a part of me since its where i grew...

• Fantasy island, somewhere in a very dirty river....

I live on an island! I find it really weird to say that out loud 4 some reason...

Dont' go there if you still love to breathe and live. If you want crack cocaine and crystal meth, it is the happening place to be! But I don't talk to strangers...

All we have is a caution... light and for kicks..on saturday nights.. we'll sit at the crossroads.. and watch it blink..I'm still pretty sure every third blink is slower

Mellow, laidback and freindly.

Tucson,AZ Go Wildcats