promoting an online business?
how can i promote my online business with little or no cost?
pet treats and products
- TM Express™Lv 71 decade agoFavorite Answer
A few free resources – check out the sources box for links:
1) Create a blog pertaining to your field
2) Use Yahoo! Local & Yahoo! Groups – Be sure to read the TOS for each one!
3) Write articles pertaining to your field and/or expertise.
4) Advertise on Craiglist
Also, consider signing up for an affiliate program. These programs enable you to advertise on other's sites (your affiliates) and once a sale is made to you, your affiliates & the program are paid a commission.
I listed a few handy sites & articles relating to marketing, promotion & advertising. Here are some book titles that are relevant:
* 301 Do-It-Yourself Marketing Ideas: From America's Most Innovative Small Companies by Sam Decker
* Off The Wall Marketing Ideas: Jumpstart Your Sales without Busting Your Budget by Nancy Michaels, Debbi J. Karpowicz
* Guerrilla Marketing for Free: Dozens of No-Cost Tactics to Promote Your Business and Energize Your Profits by Jay Conrad Levinson
* Entrepreneur Magazine's Ultimate Small Business Marketing Guide: Over 1500 Great Marketing Tricks That Will Drive Your Business Through the Roof by James Stephenson
Hope that helps! I wish you much success & happiness in all your ventures!Source(s): http://www.blogger.com http://local.yahoo.com/ http://groups.yahoo.com/ http://www.ezinearticles.com http://www.craigslist.org http://www.knowthis.com/ http://marketing.about.com/ Articles: http://ezinearticles.com/?Simple,-Cheap,-and-Effec... – Simple, Cheap and Effective Ways to Increase Website Traffic by Jeff Flow http://ezinearticles.com/?Seven-Inexpensive-Not-Ch... – Seven Inexpensive Not Cheap Advertising Tactics by Mary Eule http://ezinearticles.com/?Marketing-Basics&id=1148... – Marketing Basics by Matt Bacak http://ezinearticles.com/?Home-Based-Business---Of... – Offline Marketing Strategies by Jeff Casmer http://ezinearticles.com/?Internet-Marketing-Basic... – Internet Marketing Basics…by Jack Humphrey
- CatherineLv 44 years ago
I would stick with option number one. Putting articles as long as it's unique and catch up the reader attention can boost your site ranking in big.G as well as boost traffics directly into your websites. Platform like ezine, Squidoo, and Wordpress has million page view and subscribers, so there is plenty good reason why you should put your articles into these kind of platform. If you are running an online based business, you could try another promotion methods beside article marketing. You could try web 2.0, directory listing on local directory business, email marketing, and the most important is social media marketing. I would highly suggest Social Media as a platform to expand your marketing plans, social media like Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest, otherhand can be used as a place to interact directly with your customers and establish relationship and trust proven as a good methods to boost your sales/business.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Here are a couple of links both of which can help you understand a bit more. There is a lot to it and it does take some time. One of the easiest ways it to start a blog. Search engines love them and with links to your site, they get indexed faster.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
Go to http://ewebsmith.com for free ad spots and free search engine submission software.