has anyone actually heard of Ruidoso?

i live here and was just wondering who has been here or heard of it

Favorite Answer

Riudoso is where they have the horse races every year. The quinella is an impressive race with some of the nations best horses and jockeys. I've been there and placed bets. My cousins worked there. I live some 200 miles from Riudoso, New Mexico. Its up in the mountains by the Mescalero Apache Reservation. Its a beautiful place to go.

Source(s): ask a ghost-

Ruidoso is a small mountain resort [1] city/village in Lincoln County, New Mexico, USA and adjacent to the Lincoln National Forest. The population was 7,698 at the 2000 census and 11,210 in the 2005 census estimate. The city of Ruidoso Downs as well as the city of Hollywood are suburbs of Ruidoso.

The excerpt above is from the source below:

If you mean Ruidoso, NM, yes I've been there. It's beautiful. I have an Uncle and Aunt there.

Yes I have heard of it. I have ideas of retiring there. I went to college in Lexington and Louisville KY, so as far as the best horses and jockeys I doubt it, but I bet they are great in their own way. I am native american and know the spirit. NC Cherokee.

Source(s): Experiences, I am 336 y/o in dog years.

Yes, been there in the summer, rather liked it.

I hear the Texans like to go there to escape the summer heat.

Still have skiing and a race track?

Yes, I used to live in El Paso so I not only heard of it but was there once or twice.

lol well,,, i dont know about that spelling,,,, but rudisio is a restaurant in denver..... lol it's a mexican grill...

good luck!!

yes I have been there, it's really beautiful.

something really noisy