Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

I need the help of girls only.........?

I have a crush on my friend and she has an online bf in the u.s who she has never met in person bfore. I got his email id and i need someone to im him and save the convo and send it to me so that i can expose the truth to her bout him. Email or im me for full details and his id.

Favorite Answer

Don't waste your time, This is way to much drama. Who has online b/f's seriously!! Tell her how you feel if you want her, if she wants you she will end her sad relationship with this other guy and go for you, other wise make friends with someone in real life who is connected to the same reality as you and go from there. I am sorry to say but it sounds like a big load to me.

Pesonally I think it is not wise to do such a thing behind your friends back and instead talk to her openly about the situation. It may be hard but tell her in a very soft and gentle manner - don't lose your temper - and state the reasons why you have these raised suspiscions about this person and that the reason why your doing this is because you care about her. i know it may sound cliche but i do believe that opening your feelings to people before it's too late is the best way to go. From going to conferences that discuss about online friends that one has never met before is the worst situation anyone can get themselves into. For these people are NEVER to be trusted and a lot of tragedy has struck because of it. so make wise decisions and good luck. i hope she's the one for you and even if she turns out not to be....then at least both of you will remain great friends.

A friend of mine who is a quadriplegic talked on line for three years. The girl was Philippine and left everything and everyone to come to the U.S. They married a week after she arrived. They have been married for three years and are like newly weds. Find a net girl friend and let her be.

what kind of boyfriend is that it's like dating a computer.

I'm not the FBI

• sexton

I think that you should just not do that :) :) :)

like ooooh my god!!!!!