if you know your parents relationship won't survive should you encourage them to divorce?

Favorite Answer

I would say stay out of it. No matter what the situation is, it is their decision to make. You wouldn't want them to get a divorce and then later on realize they made a mistake. I would encourage them to get some counseling.

I don't think you should encourage them to get a divorce, yet offer support to the both of them with what ever they feel is best.

• NO, you should stay totally out of this.What kind of child would encourage a divorce? You should be trying to figure out ways to help them. My lord, I can't believe you would even think of such a thing. Shame on you , SHAME!

It's not your problem to be honest, that is an issue between parents and parents only. Don't pick sides or instigate anything, let them sort it out.

NO!~~~~~~That would just add more stress and then they'd have reason to yell at you. Help them out by not creating any other problems in their lives or sit down and talk to them about why it's bothering you.

Only they will know if their relationship will survive ask them_

Mind your own business. Not being a jerk or anything, but they can take care of themselves. Don’t butt in.