What is your all time favorite Johnny Depp movie and why?

Favorite Answer

Oh! So hard. I vote the normal (POTC) and I've always loved watching Benny and Joon.

He is just as funny in that as potc but in different ways. He is younger in it too, and it's jus a cute and perfect story. He imitates a lot of famous people.

• Edward ScissorHands by far! I thought it was a very beautiful movie. It's creative and shows how society is afraid of what it doesn't understand. Although Johnny Depp looks way better as a pirate than as Edward, I think Edward has his own unique charm = ) Great question!

he is a good actor and has alot of good movies out thier and is hard to just point at one and call it a fav.. POTC is a great movie and sleepy hallow is also good and from hell was a great flick too.. The one movie that stands out to me when it comes to johnny depp is his first movie that he made Nightmare on elm street part 1 as he was a young actor at the time and was good at that age and could act already and the way he died in the movie was just awsome getting sucked into his bed and all the blood flying up to the ceiling was great..

Edward Scissorhands

• Pirates of the Caribbean, because he has got the most funniest character coz good and bad at the same time. + the whole thing they have got going between Jack and Liz is awsome =]. I cant wait for the 3rd one to come out May 25!!! "Savvy?"

But i saw benny & Joon yesterday and that come pritty close! I like the way he is always so spaced out and the diner scene was hilarious!!! But when he was at the park was pritty funny as well! And the fact he cant write is so cute =] and sad when he is trying to fill out the application form and cant even figure out witch hand to hold the pen in!!

"Oh Benny, Thanks for the couch, Mike made me sleep under the sink."

My all time favorite Johnny Deep would have to bee Sleepy Hollow. I think it might have to do with the fact its set back in the 1799's . I love movies that are set in the past.

From Hell, honestly I thought that was good.

Maybe POTC and Edward Scissorhands too, but From Hell is my fav. And no, I'm not one of those girls who practically drool over him, I like an actor the way he ACTS, not looks. And Depp is good, but not the best. I've seen better.

Love him in Pirates of the Caribbean 1 and 2. He would have to be one of the wackiest pirates of all time. I love the way he talks and doesn't make sense but for some reason it does if you know what I mean.

Also like him in Chocolat, best gypsy too.

I would have 2 say Edward scissor hands because its weird but in a really awesome way and i would also say Pirates of the Caribbean because hes hilarious in that movie :)

That's a tough one, as each one is so different from each other (except Pirates of course)

Some of my faves are: What's Eating Gilbert Grape, Donnie Brasco, Sleepy Hollow, From Hell, and Edward Scissorhands