She is 22, I am 33. Concerns. Relationship not Sex.?

We just started to go out. I thought she is more like 26 ... from the way she ACTED, she looks cute ;-) I had the mindset before not even wanting to talk to girls younger than 30. Anyways, she got me. I used to pick relationship with girls either my age or 2-3 years older than me.

I told her upfront that I won't date anybody seriously in the next couple of months. Just don't want to be with anybody right now; not even p***sy ... I don't want to get into anything. I still want to hang out with her; I am having such a great time being around her. SHE IS SOO CUTE. Funny. Very Smart. Great girl.

Anyways; I have this strong feeling that there is going to be more. But she is 11 years younger than me! Is there any way this could work? I don't talk about banging her; I am talking potential serious relationship business after I am through with my "abstinent period". She is what I'd respectfully call "marriage material", Opinions?

Favorite Answer

It could work, as long as you both are at the same point in your lives..and I don't mean age.

I dated someone 9 years younger than me and found, at the time, we had different desires in life. She wanted to 'see the world', live in a different city, travel tons, etc. while I was ready to 'settle down'. She was willing to give up her dreams she liked me so much but I felt to deprive someone of that (since I did it when I was younger) is unfair. I would feel too guilty!!! So, we parted ways. I have a friend who is 10 years older than his gf who is 22 and they have worked out since she has no desire to 'see the world'.

Source(s): personal experience and my friend's experience

I think you should seriously consider her. You obviously have clicked already. Don't make the mistake of thinking age 22, all girls (or guys) act alike. She may be well above age 22 in maturity. Good luck with this....and consider marriage material!!

Yeah it can work if you want it too. Age is just a number, and no a pervert didn't say it. I have dated people older than me many times, not because I didn't have a father and all the typical bs people throw at you. just found i liked older people better, maybe she does too

It could work. Age is only a number. It should not be a barrier on your feelings. A relationship is not all about sex.If you really want her, try and make it work. Good luck

If you two like eachother, then I say go for it! Age shouldn't matter, even though that is kinda a big gap. Good luck and happy new year.

get faraway from the astrology. that's no longer something a Christian could be in contact in and it incredibly is keeping you back on your Christian existence. ( peeked at your different questions and solutions). whilst the devil assaults you with concepts of being unworthy, sing praises to God and thank Him for all your reward. The Bible says to stand up to the devil and he will flee from you.

You have already made your decision. She's too young. Let it go before emotions start to get involved.

there is no problem with that. as long as you love her truly and become a good parent and a husband. then there is no problem with that.

just be sure to have her parents approval before you marry.

congratulations and happy new year

it can work, the older you get, the less difference it makes.

if you think she likes you that much, and have the same feeling with her..then go on! you both 'CLICK' with each other...