if you believe in satan why not in God ?

Favorite Answer

because to belive in god means you are now accountable. no one wants to be accountale for what they do.

it wasn't me!

Do you really know many people like that? I do not know of people, that believe in Satan, but not God. That seems very odd indeed. It could be, that they believe the things of satan, OVER the things of God, as some satanists do. They think that satan is the one that really loves them, and is going to conquer in the end, etc.

Who would believe in Satan and not a God?

Satanists (some) believe that Satan is a God.

Some see Satan, not as a god, but as a concept and believe in no Gods at all.

Some see Satan as an archetype, somewhat of a universal concept, and not a God.

Some believe in multiple Gods, but no Satan.

I think you are addressing a somewhat non-existent group.

Because Satan is a flawed Deity that embodies the characteristics of every man. He's much more believable than a perfect god. Besides, the bible blew his description way out of proportion.

The earth is divine and satan is a gardener. He makes his mistakes, but he doesn't expect us not to make them. He is a very understanding person when you get to know him.

I respect Lucifer. Why shouldn't I?

This is kinda a vague question yes there is satan, and yes there is god. If you mean worship satan well then Satan is thier god.

• AnGeL

That's exactly what I like to ask people. I think it's because it's easier to believe in something BAD, something that can destroy. Than in something that is GOOD, and that is loving and kind and will put an end to suffering.

• spanky

Read the book of James

I believe it both, but i think evil is easier to comprehend