I dyed my hair and my roots turned out kind of red (strawberry blonde) is there any way to get rid of this?

Im going to a wedding and I cant afford to go to a salon...tips would be really helpful :) thanks

Favorite Answer

Dye the rest to match. But wait a few days first.

I need more info. I'm going to take a guess though. Do you mean that you dye your hair blonde and you went to do your roots and they came out reddish blonde and not blonde like the rest of your hair? If that is what happened,you just need to do your roots again because they did not lighten enough.Are you using the right blonde shade? Is it the same color as what was used on your hair before?

maybe the better thing to do it redye ur hair...

because there is nothing for u to do but wait for it to grow out, so you can get rid of it.

if you r desperate to get rid of that color, the best thing i suggest you do it dye ur hair

good luck to u and happy new year! :D

you would need to go to a pace like walgreens and get a darker hairdye to cover it up

• shabo

u need to use something a little bit darker in an ash color but i dont know what u used so......I am a hairdresser